2016 User Conference
Are you ready to rock?! Join us for the 2016 Qualtrax User Conference May 3-5, 2016 at the beautiful Inn at Virginia Tech, in Blacksburg, Virginia. The Qualtrax User Conference is your opportunity to get in-depth training on the product, have one-on-one time with Qualtrax employees, share and collaborate with other Qualtrax users, and enjoy spring in the beautiful New River Valley.
This year's theme is music and we are ready to have a rockin' time! So come prepared, and request your favorite songs here.
- Attendees will receive thousands of dollars worth of valuable training from the Qualtrax team.
- Meet with the Qualtrax team in a one-on-one setting to get focused attention and an opportunity to provide feedback on the product and future functionality.
- Learn how other Qualtrax users from a wide-variety of industries are using Qualtrax on a daily basis—get inspired!
- Eat, relax, socialize, and enjoy the beautiful New River Valley.
Don't Miss Early Bird Pricing! (opening soon through February 29, 2016)
- $800 Conference Only
- $900 Conference plus additional 1/2 day training
Continental breakfast, lunch, and continuous snacks/drinks will be provided each day. Registration fees are for training services provided. All evening events, including food and beverages, are not part of registration fees and are provided complimentary by Qualtrax.
We are excited that you are interested in attending the 2016 Qualtrax User Conference. Our users find great value during our conferences, and we know that you will too. We understand that budgets are tight, so we’ve created a draft letter for you to use or modify as a letter of justification for you to give to your manager to get approval to join us in May.
Please keep in mind that the early bird rate ends on February 29th, 2016. The price of the conference will go up after that date, so we recommend you act quickly.
We look forward to seeing you in May!